The principal of the college and the admission committee formed by him reserves the total rights for admission. Admission/re-admission/registration, etc. can be cancelled without telling any reasons.
Certified true copy or self attested photocopy of the following must be attached with the application form for admission:
- Marks sheet of High School, Intermediate and other examinations
- Transfer certificate, which must be attached in original during admission
- Character certificate, which must be attached in original during admission
- Character certificate from a gazetted officer in case of private students
- Character certificate from the principal of the last school attended in case of regular students.
- Permanent residence certificate from DM, SDM, Tehsildar or any equivalent officer, at the time of admission
- Certified true copy of the certificate in case the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC or is handicapped
- Any other document, if necessary, can be asked for, at any time; so kindly do not attach the original copy of the certificates in any case. Kindly bring the originals at the time of admission.
- Kindly be ready with 10 stamp size same photographs, out of which 7 shall be required after admission. These photographs must not be older than six months.